The world’s largest dance music festival, EDC Las Vegas, take over the city even more in 2023 as Insomniac just announced a brand new, immersive hotel experience for headliners to enjoy throughout the festival weekend.
Hotel EDC, presented by Vibee, prominently features a range of unique fan experiences, entertainment, and epic perks for festivalgoers to enjoy for three nights and four days, May 19-22, 2023. The vibrant sights, sounds, and experiences of EDC Las Vegas will come to life at Resorts World’s Las Vegas Hilton for a hotel stay unlike any other. Beginning next Monday, December 5, at 12 p.m. PT at HotelEDC.com, Hotel EDC packages, which include accommodations for groups up to four people, can be locked in with just a $99 deposit.
The sprawling, 88-acre property will become the centralized hub for all things EDC Las Vegas, transforming the dazzling Las Vegas Hilton into a rave wonderland. Guests at Hotel EDC will be treated to a variety of unique offerings including exclusive parties at Ayu Dayclub, specialty art installations throughout the property daily, “Headliner Headquarters” at RedTail, EDC-themed cocktails and food offerings, daily wellness sessions, in-room entertainment, exclusive gift bags, and many other surprises. Hotel EDC includes the following:
- 3-night stay at Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World, checking in Friday, May 19 and checking out Monday, May 22, 2023.
- Dedicated EDC TV channel to enjoy DJ sets and exclusive content from the comfort of your room.
- Exclusive gift bags for each guest.
- Hotel soundtrack provided by Insomniac Records.
- Dedicated Vibee concierge on site.
- Official Hotel EDC day parties at Ayu Dayclub, all weekend long.
- Free entry late night to Zouk Nightclub Friday and Saturday nights (subject to capacity).
- Pop up DJ sets throughout the property.
- Morning wellness experiences.
- Eye-catching EDC photo ops and performers.
- Daytime Headliner Headquarters at RedTail, with games, prizes, karaoke, speed dating and drink specials, plus interviews and DJ sets from Insomniac Radio.
- Special EDC pop up store on property.
Food & Beverage
- Headliner Hall Pass with $30 in daily credits for each guest to use on property.
- Recharge after the show with extended hours and special menu items from Suns Out Buns Out and Mulberry Pizza, including custom Pasquale’s Pizza!
- Daily Headliner Happy Hours with drink specials on site.
Hotel EDC also offers premium add-on experiences, such as Premier Shuttle service to and from the festival grounds, early check in and late check out, the option to extend your stay by adding on nights before or after the festival, spa packages, and a special Raver Recharge Brunch on Saturday developed in partnership with the culinary team at Fuhu.
To browse all Hotel EDC packages with additional information on package add-ons and extensions on the length of the hotel stay, please visit HotelEDC.com. Further information on EDC Las Vegas is available at lasvegas.electricdaisycarnival.com. Further information on Vibee is available at vibee.com.