Copyright Policy & Claims
If you believe that material available on our sites, including those hosted at www.edmtunes.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice. After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will investigate, remove the material, and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material, via email.
Before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider whether the material used falls under fair use. If you are not sure whether material located our site infringes on your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity infringes on your copyright.
We have and will seek to collect damages.
We reserve the right to challenge abuses of the DMCA process.
Please send your complaint to our designated agent:
Taylor Espino Vega & Touron, PLLC
201 Alhambra Circle
Coral Gables, FL 33134
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit EDMTunes, LLC to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on