The expansion of Beyond Wonderland to its fifth destination is here. Taking over the Pacific Northwest, from Friday, June 12 to Saturday, June 13, it debuts at The Gorge Amphitheatre. Enjoy three nights of camping and two days of music, art, and exploration across one of the most beautiful concert venues. This is the first of its kind in the area in nearly over a decade. Prepare yourselves for another unique, whimsical atmosphere with surprises around every corner.
Firstly, journey with Alice into her psychedelic playland, and immerse yourself in the magnificent sights, art, and interactive experiences. Secondly, indulge in bass, trance, techno, trap, house, and hardstyle sounds. Thirdly, join 3LAU, Alesso, Loud Luxury, Nora En Pure, Rezz, The Chainsmokers, Tiësto and more across three larger-than-life stages. Finally, stay tuned for the full lineup but get a glimpse of Phase 1 below.
Furthermore, camping is available for headliners. Sprawled across acres of grassy fields, it is set against the backdrop of the Columbia River. Enjoy around the clock entertainment from morning yoga sessions to sunrise Silent Disco parties. You should certainly snag a tent or RV camping spot.
Here’s a breakdown of the camping packages:
- Fox Den – Standard car camping for one vehicle, one 4-6 person tent in a 15’x25’ space. Available for $109.50 plus taxes and fees.
- Cheshire Cove – A premier, 18’x40’ camping space with superior views across The Gorge for one tent, car, or RV in a designated area. Available for $219 plus taxes and fees.
- Acorn Village – An oversized, 24’x50’ campsite closest to the festival grounds for one tent, car or RV. Available for $319 plus taxes and fees.
- Castle Crossing – An 18’x40’ campsite in a private and quieter area of the campgrounds, complete with concierge services, complimentary morning pastries & coffee. Available for $429 plus taxes and fees.
- Royal Shipyard – An elevated camping experience complete with bag service, a furnished canvas tent, 24/7 concierge service, bath products, and towels, air-conditioned showers and restrooms. Exclusive access to BBQs, live TV, video games, and more. Headliners may inquire directly about pricing options.
- Owl’s Nest – Includes a Gorge-branded tent for 2 people, 2 single-sized air mattresses, 2 Gorge-branded sleeping bags, 2 pillows, and 1 tent lock. Access to a propane grill and private restrooms. Available for $599 plus taxes and fees.
- Queen’s Ravine – A glamping package complete with turnkey accommodations, private restroom and shower facilities, dedicated concierge service, and complimentary coffee & pastries each morning. Available for $949 plus taxes and fees.
Ready to make history?
Tickets will go on sale this Thursday, March 5 at 10 AM PST at www.pnw.beyondwonderland.com. Tier 1 pricing starts at $179 for GA, $219 for GA+ and $349 for VIP, plus taxes and fees. Layaway deposits begin at just $19.99.