It’s summertime, which means what it’s time to speculate about the upcoming Apple iPhone model, iPhone 11. Here’s the rundown of all the circulating rumors:
- Three models expected this year- iPhone XR2, iPhone 11, and iPhone 11 Max
- iPhones are expected to start with 128GB storage
- There will be a triple rear camera system on the iPhones 11 and 11 Max
- iPhones will come with iOS 13
- Upgrade in megapixels for the front camera
- Dual Bluetooth connection
Already known for having some of the best phone cameras on the market, the utility of the triple camera is not yet fully determined. The new iOS 13 system will be finalized soon and there are lots to expect from it. Also, we can expect a hardware upgrade for the new iPhones which means a better system and (hopefully) improved battery life.
We can expect the new iPhones to come out in September as per usual, though no official release dates have been verified by Apple yet. In the meantime, here is a video of some leaked iPhone cases:
You can read about other upcoming Apple products on our website.
Check out our official EDMTunes playlist for the freshest tracks - updated weekly!