Disclosure is taking North America by storm after announcing a tour across the country. In support of their upcoming album, Caracal, the tour kicks off on September 29th and will travel through 14 cities, spanning a little less than a month long. The roadshow includes massive stops at LA’s Memorial Sports Arena and NYC’s Madison Square Garden.
Their sophomore album goes live on September 25th, and features the likes of Lorde, Sam Smith, The Weeknd, Miguel and Gregory Porter. There is no doubt a few guest surprises will be in store throughout the tour, as the album features a slew A-list stars.
You can pre-order the album here, which gets you first access to tickets.
- 09-29 Los Angeles, CA – L.A. Memorial Sports Arena
- 10-02 Austin, TX – ACL Music Festival
- 10-04 Nashville, TN – Woods Amphitheater
- 10-05 Atlanta, GA – The Tabernacle
- 10-06 New Orleans, LA – Mardi Gras World Ballroom
- 10-09 Austin, TX – ACL Music Festival
- 10-13 St. Paul, MN – Roy Wilkins Auditorium
- 10-14 Madison, WI – Alliant Energy Center
- 10-15 Chicago, IL – Navy Pier
- 10-16 Grand Rapids, MI – The DeltaPlex Arena
- 10-17 Toronto, Ontario – Direct Energy Centre
- 10-19 Philadelphia, PA – The Fillmore
- 10-21 Washington, DC – Echostage
- 10-24 New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
Watch the duo’s video for the new track with Sam Smith “Omen” here: