Insomniac announced today that there will be 20 new additions to this year’s Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas in honor of their 20th anniversary.
The additions include:
- EDC going green – cooking oil from festival food vendors will be transported and converted into usable biofuel.
- Two new wedding chapels: The Chapel of Nature (organic and earth-inspired) and The Chapel of Future (modern technology themed).
- The introduction of the kineticFIELD VIP Beauty Bar, where full-service hair, makeup and body art appointments are available.
- A Memory Lane video tunnel, where you can relive 20 years of EDC photography, graphic art and video footage.
- Dreamstate – Insomniac’s premiere trance brand – will host a dedicated day at the circuitGROUNDS stage.
- Global Inheritance, a nonprofit environmental group, will have Live Recycling Bin Painting in addition to the return of the TRASHed Recycling store.
- You can use Uber to and from EDC by car or by chopper.
- Longshot Coffee will be rolling around the kineticFIELD VIP area with lots o’ coffee options to keep your caffeine levels high all night, every night.
- The EDC Parade will happen at a larger scale than ever, along with four new art cars and a number of new performance groups taking part in the parade and wandering around the grounds.
- EDC Town will take over the same spot near cosmic MEADOW last ear with new attractions.
- You can register to vote at the HeadCount booth inside Carnival Square.
- New bars and additions for VIPs, including the new kineticFIELD VIP Tiki Bar, daybeds added to neonGARDEN’s VIP lounge, and a new kineticFIELD VIP Bubbles Bar that will let you choose from a champagne-filled menu of bubbly drinks.
- The introduction of Vape Village, an area for all headliners to vape and meet vendors available to fit your every vaping need.
- Free WiFi at the center of the festival in Carnival Square, in case you lose your friends or want to upload a killer picture from the night to Instagram.
- NEW STAGES. (Potentially the most important item on this list – the best for last, right?)
EDC happens at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway from June 17-19, just weeks away, with over 400,000 attendees. A limited number of VIP and shuttle passes are still available here.