-High-resolution digital audio files (88.2KHz / 24Bit) of the 13 original tracks on RAM plus the high-resolution audio files of the bonus track, Horizon and Daft Punk’s Get Lucky Remix. (Included on USB drive)
-A special edition 180-gram double vinyl with gold and silver foil labels. Includes an 8-page saddle stitched booklet containing album artwork, credits and lyric sheets.
– A special edition 10″ collector’s vinyl containing an extended interview with Giorgio Moroder taken from the original session recordings for the song, “Giorgio by Moroder”.
– High-definition, Apple Pro Res 422 (1920×1080) video files of: the full length video for “Lose Yourself to Dance”; the original RAM TV campaign spots; the extended Coachella version of the “Get Lucky” promo featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers. (Included on USB drive)
– A 56 page cloth-bound, hardcover photo book of images from the RAM recording sessions and music video shoots. Foreword by Paul Williams.
– Two sets of Robot helmet design schematics with individual components separated onto 8 layers of unbounded transparencies.
– A pair of full body Robot design schematic posters (304mm x 608mm / 12″ x 24″).
– A 70mm motion picture filmstrip containing 5 sequential frames from the “Lose Yourself to Dance” original production dailies.
– A pair of gold and silver plated, metal encased, reusable USB drives.
The price of the set has been put at $275 and can be purchased HERE.