EPIC RADIO has returned, courtesy of Eric Prydz. Due to the time, ample studio time in fray for the legend saw his bi-weekly radio show making a swift return with a brand new season two weeks ago. Season 3 saw the premiere of the 32nd overall episode of EPIC RADIO on the 24th of April. This episode is comparatively uplifting and more dreamier Pryda than the season opener two weeks ago.
Adam Beyer unleashing his mayhem with CirezD some days ago in the form of their Creamfields set from 2019 has rounded off a perfect musical week for the Prydaholics. Given previous trends for EPIC Radio, a brighter episode is always a predictably safe bet following a darker one. Consequently, this episode featured more of the brighter Prydz chord progressions ruling the majority chunk of the hour.
One of the highlights of the show is fan favorite ‘Baby All Night’ ID being eventually disclosed as a Tonja Holma track. This has quashed years of assumptions of being more of a Pryda creation. Tonja Holma is Eric’s minimalist alter ego that has fewer elements associated than an Eric Prydz or Pryda roster. Consequently, this has left a sweet dispute running in the mind of the average Prydaholic post this episode. Pay an ear and decide for yourself.
Here is the tracklist :
- Pryda – Global Gathering 2008 ID
- Tonja Holma – All Night
- Pryda – Tomorrowland 2018 ID 02
- Pryda – Mija
- Jeremy Olander – Getaway [St. Lucia – Elevate (Jeremy Olander Remix) early version?]
- Eric Prydz – Voices On The Shore [Empire Of The Sun vs. The Police – Voices On The Shore (Eric Prydz Mashup)]
- Adrian Lux – Teenage Crime (Eric Prydz Private Remix)
- Pryda – Vega
- Eric Prydz – Everyday Is A Mirage
- Eric Prydz – Nopus
- Eric Prydz – Interlude 19
- Eric Prydz – Opus