We’ve officially tiptoed our way into the season of giving. In the spirit of this joyous time of the year, the organizers behind Montreal’s Igloofest have gifted us one of the greatest presents of all. Recently, the highly anticipated lineup for next year’s edition has been unveiled! Trust us, you’re going to want to check this one out…
From January 17, 2020, to February 8, 2020, fans will flock to experience nine soon-to-be magical and fun-filled nights. The Quai Jacques Cartier in the Old Port of Montreal will be transformed, once again, into a winter wonderland. Attendees can count on spectacular sites, a vast array of games, a dynamic atmosphere, and of course, impeccable performances.
Every weekend, ticket holders will have the opportunity to witness some undeniably epic performances. The memorizing Sapporo and Videotron stages will welcome some of the biggest names in the industry. Headlining acts include REZZ, Nina Kraviz, ANNA, Zeds Dead, Charlotte de Witte, RÜFÜS DU SOL, i_o, among many more! There is so much talent; don’t miss out!
Check out the complete lineup below:
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, November 6, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. EST here. For more information, keep it locked to Igloofest’s official website. If you haven’t made the trip to Canada, especially to Montreal, now’s the perfect opportunity! Bundle up, these events are chilly, but dancing the night away will keep you warm!
Grab Your Tickets for the Upcoming Events:
- Igloofest #1: The Blaze (DJ Set), Lauer / Kizi Garden x RA+RE
- Igloofest #2: Anjunabeats
- Igloofest #3: ANNA, Reinier Zonneveld (Live) / Honey Soundsystem
- Igloofest #4: REZZ, I_o / Vladimir Cauchemar
- Igloofest #5: Nina Kraviz, Robert Hood / Jeremy Olander
- Igloofest #6: RÜFÜS DU SOL (DJ set), CRi / Bellaire
- Igloofest #7: Invités spéciaux / Sentimental Rave
- Igloofest #8: ZEDS DEAD, EPROM / VNSSA
- Igloofest #9: Charlotte de Witte, Matador / Chaos In The CBD
Here’s a Taste of What You Can Expect:
Check out our official EDMTunes playlist for the freshest tracks - updated weekly!