Afrojack is adding himself to the list of DJs that have made it and celebrate with a new car. With two new Bugattis, his Veyron and Chiron match in blue camo.
They are bold just like he is. We would expect nothing less from one of EDM’s major icons. Rezz got her Audi R8 (my personal favorite), Jauz with his Porsche Panamera 4S, and Deadmau5 with his many collections of vehicles. As we live vicariously through them, let’s compare the specs between the two Bugattis.
Veyron (Grand Sporto Vitesse)
- Ranges between $1.7-3 million
- 8.0 liter quad-turbocharged W16 engine with 1,200 hp
- Finished in brown carbon fiber with light brown accents and black brown wheels. It is one of three Veyron Rembrandt models
Chiron (standard model)
- Cost: $3 million
- 8.0 L quad-turbocharged W16 engine with 1,479 hp
- Top speed electronically limited to 261 mph for safety as its tires could not handle the stress at top speed
- Afrojack nabbed this before it debuted at the Geneva Motor Show in 2016
JD Customs is a Dutch aftermarket company. Always putting their customer first, they bring the best in quality production to classic cars. With reasonable priced packages, no design is impossible. I think the Dutchman certainly came to the right place.
Nick van der Wall has certainly made a name for himself in the electronic dance music industry. Now, he is also making an appearance of himself in the luxury sports car industry. Hard work pays off, and this is a great way to celebrate that. He’s come a long way from Holland, as this multi-award winning and platinum-selling producer is still continuing his adventures.
Check out our official EDMTunes playlist for the freshest tracks - updated weekly!