The Pinknic Music Festival is returning to New York City on Randall’s Island Park on July 19th and 20th for the festival’s biggest year yet. The powerhouse headliners include Grammy and Academy-award-winner Mark Ronson, with guests from his new album Late Night Feelings, as well as funkmaster duo Chromeo. The lineup will surely get you grooving all day and night.
Since the inception of the Pinknic Festival in New York City in 2016, the festival has been expanding to exciting new grounds ever since. With a new home on NYC’s beautiful Randall’s Island Park, the stages have taken extraordinary shape. With the main stage doubling in size, a new second stage has been added. While the main stage will include sets by Breakbot, Kasbo, and Pnau among others, the second stage will have you bouncing too. Featuring some local natives, sets include artists such as Ameme and Ana Boo, as well as some French imports such as Flowfly and Chris Garcia, providing nice alternatives to the main stage. Those of you still missing NYC’s famed Output, are in for a treat with some smooth house music options.
Pinknic Festival is a Summer Tradition in New York City
With the Pinknic Music Festival returning to New York City, thousands of guests gather each year to take in the sights and sounds. Pinknic has become a staple of summer in New York. Fantastic wine, thumping music by world-class artists, and food from world famous local chefs create an atmosphere you do not want to miss. The festival offers a variety of affordable passes with awesome perks:
- 20+ major international live bands and a world-class lineup of DJs on not one, but TWO stages
- Access to a larger than life food garden presented by Thrillist featuring 25+ NYC restaurants ($)
- Access to main bars and cocktail gardens with some of our favorite summer drinks for you to sip and savor ($)
- Enjoy fun activities throughout the festival grounds
- Access to leisure games, photo opportunities, and luxury brand activations
- Great sight lines throughout the venue
- Open seating, and Pinknic wine glass (one per person)
VIP Pool Lounge
- Preferred views of the main stage
- Access to our renowned pool, premium bars, and additional culinary offerings ($)
- A chance to take a dip in our pool (bring your bathing suit) and watch as the main stage action unfolds with your feet in the water
- Expedited VIP line at the event entrance
- Access to full-service VIP restrooms
Les Cabines & Pool Lounge
This ticket lets you enjoy all the benefits from the General Admission and VIP tickets, plus:
- One cabana, pool-side for up to 10 guests
- Comfortable seating and shade
- Receive 3L of still rosé and 3L of rosé champagne
- Table service throughout the day ($)
There will be more options for rosé than you can think of and a mouthwatering food garden menu. Both nights will be closing out with fireworks making the Pinknic Festival one for the books. Visit the Pinknic Music Festival page for more ticket information.
Check out our official EDMTunes playlist for the freshest tracks - updated weekly!